Updates and Announcements

Sorry I was unable to post a review over the weekend. I was sick most of last week and at the moment I’m trying to catch up on stuff I’ve missed. As scheduled, my review of Abbott and Costello’s Here Come the Co-Eds will be up this weekend, so technically there will be two Abbott and Costello reviews in a row, though I still plan on doing them on a biweekly basis, so that will not change.

With October coming up, even though I plan on continuing the Abbott and Costello series, for the other weeks, I’ve been considering doing some classic horror films, either from the Universal Monsters series or the Hammer series. I’m not super knowledgeable about horror films, but I still like certain horror films. Anyone have any specific classic horror films you’d like me to review? I’ll try my best to accommodate.

Finally, I’d like to announce that I am taking part in my first blogathon. The writer of MovieMovieBlogBlog is hosting a Popeye-themed blogathon, and he has graciously allowed me to join, so next weekend, I will be posting my reviews of four Popeye cartoons all themed around the winter holidays. I’m really looking forward to it and can’t wait to see what others have to write about the famous cartoon sailor, so join me and others as we celebrate the legacy of Popeye the Sailor from Friday, September 28th to Sunday, September 30th. I hope to see you there.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Angry Men (1957): Ranking the 12 Angry Men

Disney in 1938

Popeye Holiday Cartoons